Also known as Money Purchase Plans
A true pension plan, contributions to a MEPP Defined Contribution (DC) pension plan are locked in until retirement and are designed to provide a retirement income.
Alberta companies who employ Albertans can participate in Link’s Multi Employer Pension Plan – the first of its kind in Alberta – to support their employees’ retirement savings efforts and create a culture of caring.
Features and Benefits of a Link DC Pension Plan
- Employer contributions not subject to payroll tax
- Employee contributions tax deductible for the employee
- Pension assets protected from creditors
- A strategy to attract top talent
- A workplace pension may reduce employee financial stress
- A reward for long serving employees
- Workplace pensions promote retirement readiness
- A workplace pension creates a culture of caring
Financial Wellness Benefit Plans
Create a culture of caring